Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TEMPORARILY OUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE NOT BEING POSTED

Hi guys! Natalia here. I'm am SO SORRY! Our computer has gone crazy (I'm currently writing this on my iPad) and we can't post any videos! You may have seen my review on mini Saige and asked yourself, "Well how the heckidy did they post this video?" I'll tell you. So, sometimes in advance, to make things easier on posting day, Renee and I upload some videos on private so you guys can't see them. That was one of those videos and unfortunately, it was the ONLY one. :| So yeah. As soon as we can, we will be back and posting! Thank you for understanding!


***UPDATE***
Our computer is now back to normal! We will be posting double videos on Monday! But we are coming back from a vacation on that day so some might be uploaded on Tuesday! But don't worry because THERE WILL BE DOUBLE VIDEOS THIS COMING MONDAY which may lead into Tuesday.

Thanks again for your support and understanding,
Natalia

1 comment:

  1. OK cannot wait to see them!!! Like your videos!:-) toddles.;-)

    ReplyDelete