Medical Stuff????
Hey guys, Renee here. I just wanted to tell you about whats going. So near Christmas of 2014, there was a bump in my leg. A few months later we went to a doctor, who sent us to a different one. He said we should have an MRI done. That next month we did. The doctor said the bump was a sarcoma, (or however you spell it IDK XD) a type of tumor. If we had waited longer, it may have turned into cancer. But, luckily, it didn't and a few months later I had surgery (and I mean like a really small one. The whole thing took about 4 hours, but just the surgery part only took 30 minutes.) to remove it. It took awhile to get back to my regular self, but...Meh. It could have taken much much much longer.
A few months later, the doctors wanted me to have another surgery, to remove more tissue around where the sarcoma was. This one would take an hour, which is still very short. This scar was bigger and I got stitches. Ouch!
I few weeks after, I had the stitches removed, which hurt A LOT! My leg could bend again, which was good.
After a few months, I realized they had damaged my nerves, and my knee was numb. Which hasn't changed. And neither has the scar. Anyway, it was all good in the end.
Wait...There's still something else to tell y'all about. Me face.
I got a weird sickness thing and it made my face, well, kinda freeze up. Yes. But WAIT! It was only one side! Which made it weirder! Sigh.
Well, after a month or so, my face went back to normal.
So. That wraps things up. But who knows if there will be anything else!
xoxo ~renee
Hey guys, Renee here. I just wanted to tell you about whats going. So near Christmas of 2014, there was a bump in my leg. A few months later we went to a doctor, who sent us to a different one. He said we should have an MRI done. That next month we did. The doctor said the bump was a sarcoma, (or however you spell it IDK XD) a type of tumor. If we had waited longer, it may have turned into cancer. But, luckily, it didn't and a few months later I had surgery (and I mean like a really small one. The whole thing took about 4 hours, but just the surgery part only took 30 minutes.) to remove it. It took awhile to get back to my regular self, but...Meh. It could have taken much much much longer.
A few months later, the doctors wanted me to have another surgery, to remove more tissue around where the sarcoma was. This one would take an hour, which is still very short. This scar was bigger and I got stitches. Ouch!
I few weeks after, I had the stitches removed, which hurt A LOT! My leg could bend again, which was good.
After a few months, I realized they had damaged my nerves, and my knee was numb. Which hasn't changed. And neither has the scar. Anyway, it was all good in the end.
Wait...There's still something else to tell y'all about. Me face.
I got a weird sickness thing and it made my face, well, kinda freeze up. Yes. But WAIT! It was only one side! Which made it weirder! Sigh.
Well, after a month or so, my face went back to normal.
So. That wraps things up. But who knows if there will be anything else!
xoxo ~renee
I'm so glad you're better now :) <3
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWW I HOPE YOU GET BETTER RENEE OMG thx goodness you are ok
ReplyDelete